CAN YOU BENEFIT FROM SOBER COACHING?
- Are you beginning your journey in sobriety?
- Do you have a history of relapse?
- Have you recently been discharged from a treatment program?
- Do you struggle to motivate yourself when working towards your goals?
If you answered, “yes” to any of these questions, a sober coach could be beneficial at holding you accountable to stay sober and meet your goals!
HOW DOES SOBER COACHING WORK?
- Clients meet virtually with a recovery coach once or twice a week for 50-minute sessions
- Coaches provide life and recovery skill coaching by addressing their clients’ real-life situations
- Coaches offer text and call support throughout the week to help hold the client accountable to reach their goals
- Coaches are available for emergency calls
Treatment and therapy are excellent resources to begin your recovery journey. But in order to continue and build lasting, lifelong change in your life, you need someone in your daily life that has been where you are and has been trained to guide you through it.
Peer Support Recovery Coach – meet Nicole Walters-Parker